Welcome to Monetran, LLC.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Monetran, LLC.’s Website.
Disclaimer: Monetran securities, tokens, or other products are not intended to be sold or traded in areas where it is illegal to do so. It is the consumer’s responsibility to act according to the laws and regulations of their respective jurisdiction.
Monetran, LLC. is located at:501 Pershing Ct , Hockessin
DE – 19707, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Monetran, LLC.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Monetran, LLC. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Monetran, LLC.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.monetran.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.monetran.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.monetran.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.monetran.com/
Redistribute content from Monetran, LLC. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Monetran, LLC.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. Information published on Monetran.com
Monetran LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Monetran”and the website www.Monetran.com (hereinafter, referred to as the “Website”) provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website. Monetran does not give investment advice, business advice, or advice of any kind and any information which appears on the Monetran website or the Monetran system should not be construed as such.
2. Risks related to the use of Monetran tokens and/or Systems
Monetran will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any Monetran-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong wallet addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any Monetran-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any Monetran-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any Monetran-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any Monetran-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
3. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their Monetran transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to Monetran transactions.
4. No warranties
The Monetran system and Website are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Monetran system and Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Monetran system or Website.
5. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Monetran system or Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Monetran system or Website.
The user of the Website or Monetran system agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or Monetran system or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM MONETRAN
Monetran LLC, herein known as Monetran, makes no promise to the holders of tokens issued by the company, either expressly or implied, of profit sharing, interest, dividends, token appreciation, or any other form of financial gain. The value of such tokens is not guaranteed. There is no market for tokens issued by the company and holders of such tokens should be aware that the tokens could become worthless. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, Monetran tokens in any jurisdiction in which it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. Certain statements on this website constitute forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the benefits of decentralization, the token economy, and the ability of tokens to increase efficiency and participation in the economy. Our use of the words “believe,” “project,” “estimate,” “intend,” “expect,” “continue,” and similar expressions or the negatives thereof are generally intended to identify forward-looking statements. No representation or warranty is made as to future performance or such forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements on this website speak only as of the date hereof.